Overview & Fees
We believe that each client is special, and as such, none of our consulting services is provided by a “cookie-cutter” approach. Our primary aim is to provide practical solutions to today’s fund-raising challenges and problems.
We believe that trust is the glue of business. It is created by dependability, quality content, and intimacy with the client. Because each organization has specific needs, a close working relationship begins with listening. We listen to you.
Holman Consulting provides general fund-raising counsel to nonprofit organizations on-site, via telephone, fax, and correspondence, or directly at our office in New York City.
Our relationship begins as Holman Consulting learns:
- Your specific needs and background
- The origins of the problem
- The scope of the organization
- The issues to be examined
Then we determine:
- A broad definition of the assignment
- The information-gathering methodology
- Logical project phases
- The approximate amount of time needed to complete the assignment and the cost
When appropriate, the details and results of the project are provided in a written proposal outlining:
- Our understanding of the assignment
- Our recommended approach
- The organization of the work
- The expected results
- The estimated time to complete the project and the cost
Our goal is to provide your organization with recommendations that are practical for implementation